Potters festival in Thrapsano, Crete
- Pottery workshops: You can watch the traditional pottery art and choose from the biggest perhaps variety of earthen utensils.
- The Primary School that constitutes the ornament of our village.
- The church of Panagia Pigadiotissa with the well-known well, and the rest of temples of the village.
- Livada, our beautiful small lake that is a frequent destination for the visitors and the residents of the village.
- The Central Square and a walk in the village’s streets, taking into consideration that Trapsaniotes are characterized for their hospitality.
- The Potters Festival. Each year on 17th July (Santa Marina celebration day) the village honoring the potters, organizes three day events in the primary school yard.